Li’l Champs Early Learning Centre
Kia Ora! Welcome to Li’l Champs Early Learning Centre, a place where love, laughter and learning abounds.
Children are at the heart of everything we do. Our three centres (Blockhouse Bay, Papatoetoe and Mission Heights) are lovingly built, and come alive with beautiful children who make wonderful memories that last a lifetime.
- We’re big on quality not quantity: We have small-sized centres (between 40 to 50 at each centre), ensuring best care, individual attention and focus for your child.
- Relationships matter: We pride ourselves in the strong child-teacher-parent relationship we foster.
- Nurturing environment: Children are at the heart of everything we do, and providing a loving and caring environment is a priority for us.
- Quality learning experiences: All centres are equipped with top-of-the-line equipment. Low teacher-to-child ratio means plenty of time is spent tailoring our learning programme to best suit your child’s development.
- Affordable and convenient: Our centres are built in three convenient locations, and our services are very affordable.
Our early childhood curriculum is based on the government-approved Te Whariki framework for early childhood education. At our Mission Heights centre, we have enhanced this framework with the addition of the Montessori philosophy in our preschool, emphasising independence and self-confidence.
Our learning programme across all three centres is delivered by our loving and qualified teachers, and tailored to your child’s individual development needs. All centres have a light, warm and inspiring environment, encouraging children to explore and opening their senses to a variety of learning experiences.