Li’l Champs Early Learning Centre
Kia Ora! Welcome to Li’l Champs Early Learning Centre, a place where love, laughter and learning abounds.
Children are at the heart of everything we do. Our five centres (Blockhouse Bay, Papatoetoe, Mission Heights, Tauranga and Sylvia Park) are lovingly built, and come alive with beautiful children who make wonderful memories that last a lifetime.
At Li’l Champs we value quality over quantity so we prefer to keep our numbers low (between 45-60) enabling us to enjoy a personal relationship with you and your family.
We place children at the heart of all we do, ensuring they enjoy a nurturing environment in which to grow and learn.
A group of family-owned and operatedlicensed Early Childhood centres, Li’l Champs is committed to ensuring your child has the best start to life possible.
get in touch
- We’re big on quality not quantity: We have small-sized centres (between 40 to 50 at each centre), ensuring best care, individual attention and focus for your child.
- Relationships matter: We pride ourselves in the strong child-teacher-parent relationship we foster.
- Nurturing environment: Children are at the heart of everything we do, and providing a loving and caring environment is a priority for us.
- Quality learning experiences: All centres are equipped with top-of-the-line equipment. Low teacher-to-child ratio means plenty of time is spent tailoring our learning programme to best suit your child’s development.
- Affordable and convenient: Our centres are built in three convenient locations, and our services are very affordable.
All of our programmes follow the principles of the National Early Childhood Education Framework & Te Whariki.
In the early months of life care routines are a large component of the infant’s day. During these experiences our teachers support your child to develop security and trust that their needs will be met. Through careful observation and a growing relationship, teachers tune in to your child’s individual routines and cues.
As your child gains an increasing awareness of their own body and how they can interact with their surroundings, our teachers respond to their personal developmental progress by providing