Dear Parents and Guardians,
We are proud of the community that has stood by and supported each other during Level 4. As we have now moved to Level 3; we have opened our gates for our children; wherever our parents and children needed our services. Please note – there is increased health, safety and strict operational protocols on the opening hours and max number of children allowed.
If you wish to enroll or resend your child; please contact via email/phone at the first instance. We will then make contact and work with you.”
Introductory offer under the new management
Li’l Champs Introduction
Lil Champs Sylvia Park Childhood Centre is a well-resourced establishment – we invest on children’s learning and improving our service.
Under new ownership
- ERO Certified Centre.
- Highly-qualified and experienced teachers – your child will benefit from developing ongoing, trusting relationships with teachers
- Optimum teacher/child ratios – we can give your child individualised attention
- A multicultural community that celebrates and supports diversity – your child has the opportunity to mix with other from diverse backgrounds.
- Liaising with local schools to enrich the experience of children at our centre.
- Wholesome and nourishing meals provided to children at no extra cost to the parents.
- Involvement with the wider community – your child will have opportunities for regular participation in events while discovering and learning – Pink Ribbon day, Matariki Festival, Pasifika Festival, Diwali, X Mas, Easter, Teddy Picnic, Daffodils day etc.
- A well-established childcare centre– we have diverse and highly experienced staff in providing high quality childcare.
- Research-focused – we base our practice on the latest research and best practice
Our educators are well qualified, highly motivated and skilled. They bring a wealth of Early Childhood experiences, cultures and philosophies which underpin the Lil Champs day to day practice.
We believe that partnership with parents is paramount and valued, and we strive to bring out the best in children’s individuality and uniqueness.
We celebrate each child’s individual achievement and recognise that these are accomplished on their own and their own time. We also believe that quality Early Childhood experiences promote the development of the child and will increase the opportunity for success through the child’s life.
LILCHAMPS SLYVIA PARK
Li’l Champs Sylvia Park is nestled in a quiet residential street at 73 Aranui Road, Mount Wellington. It is situated within a short driving distance from the bustling commercial and retail area of Sylvia Park and is easily accessible via Mt Wellington Highway.
The Centre, which has a residential outlook, has been around for 19 years and comes equipped with generously sized outdoor play area. We care and nurture children from diverse cultural backgrounds from as young as 3 months to 5 years of age from neighboring communities.
In August 2017, we took over the operations of the Child Care centre and renamed it Li’l Champs Sylvia Park. We follow the principles of Te Whaariki – The Early Childhood Curriculum. Consistent with our philosophy – Small is Special, this centre is licensed for 40 and we place children at the heart of all that we do.
Over the next 6-12 months, there will be some exciting changes taking place at the centre as we aim to build on the learning and teaching environments within the centre. We are happy to welcome a new team of teachers to support our existing staff and they will be working closely together to support our eager learners.
We invite you to give us a call or come visit us to find out what sets us apart from the rest.
ERO Early Childhood Service Assurance Review
ERO’s Assurance Review reports provide information about whether a service meets and maintains regulatory standards. Further information about Assurance Reviews is included at the end of this report.