Introductory offer under the new management
Li’l Champs Introduction
Lil Champs Sylvia Park Childhood Centre is a well-resourced establishment – we invest on children’s learning and improving our service.
Under new ownership
- ERO Certified Centre.
- Highly-qualified and experienced teachers – your child will benefit from developing ongoing, trusting relationships with teachers
- Optimum teacher/child ratios – we can give your child individualised attention
- A multicultural community that celebrates and supports diversity – your child has the opportunity to mix with other from diverse backgrounds.
- Liaising with local schools to enrich the experience of children at our centre.
- Wholesome and nourishing meals provided to children at no extra cost to the parents.
- Involvement with the wider community – your child will have opportunities for regular participation in events while discovering and learning – Pink Ribbon day, Matariki Festival, Pasifika Festival, Diwali, X Mas, Easter, Teddy Picnic, Daffodils day etc.
- A well-established childcare centre– we have diverse and highly experienced staff in providing high quality childcare.
- Research-focused – we base our practice on the latest research and best practice
Our educators are well qualified, highly motivated and skilled. They bring a wealth of Early Childhood experiences, cultures and philosophies which underpin the Lil Champs day to day practice.
We believe that partnership with parents is paramount and valued, and we strive to bring out the best in children’s individuality and uniqueness.
We celebrate each child’s individual achievement and recognise that these are accomplished on their own and their own time. We also believe that quality Early Childhood experiences promote the development of the child and will increase the opportunity for success through the child’s life.
LILCHAMPS SLYVIA PARK
At Li’l Champs we value quality over quantity so we prefer to keep our numbers low (between 45-60) enabling us to enjoy a personal relationship with you and your family.
We place children at the heart of all we do, ensuring they enjoy a nurturing environment in which to grow and learn.
Our programmes are responsive to children’s interests and passions,supporting them as they unfold developmentally at their own pace.
Because we believe all children should have access to high quality early childhood experiences, we maintain competitive rates within our communities.
The Lil Champs Story
A group of family-owned and operated licensed Early Childhood centres, Li’l Champs is committed to ensuring your child has the best start to life possible.
From our humble beginnings with a single centre in Blockhouse Bay (2012) we have grown both in numbers and in experience. We opened our second centre in Papatoetoe (2014) and our third & which includes a Preschool & in Mission Heights (2016). Our journey continues as we work to bring the Lil Champs experience to other communities.
Through our growth, the focus has always remained on the children – as they are at the heart of all we do – and we remain true to the guiding principles of our organization . . . love, laughter, learning.
We value respect, team work, fun, friendship, integrity, family, fairness and trust and work with our staff and families to uphold these values at all times.
We aim to provide your family with best early childhood care and education experience possible.
Working in partnership with parents, whanau and our communities – we place children at the heart of all we do.
By maintaining small-sized centres, we provide intimate settings where children get individual focus and attention, helping them grow into competent and capable learners.
ERO Early Childhood Service Assurance Review
ERO’s Assurance Review reports provide information about whether a service meets and maintains regulatory standards. Further information about Assurance Reviews is included at the end of this report.